50+ Inspiring Quotes for Students' Dream, Success and Career | Quotes for Students
Do you ever find yourself lacking in motivation or when you want to study you just can't concentrate and at last end up with procrastination?
You're supposed to be studying for the test coming up next week. Instead, you spend your time texting, watching videos, or playing video games.
You finally get down to work after an hour of procrastination.
But you're not particularly motivated.
All great things begin with a willingness to try. Students are often distracted and lack concentration. You're not alone if you're a student who struggles to stay motivated. The goal is to take a look around, get inspired, and then set aside the laziness and get back on track. You just require encouragement to study.
So, if you're a student or you know someone who is feeling lost or demotivated right now, here's a list of some best inspiring quotes for students to keep you going!
Inspiring Quotes for Students
1. Strive for progress, not perfection
2. One day, all your hard work will pay off.
3. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
4. The earlier you start working on something, the earlier you will see results.
5. The goal is to die with memories not dreams.
6. Life is short. Live it. Fear is natural. Face it. Memory is powerful. Use it.
7. Do what is right, not what is easy.
8. Don’t stop until you’re proud.
9. Work hard in silence. Let success make the noise.
10. Be stronger than your excuses.
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of these inspiring quotes on education for students’ motivation.
11. Every morning you have two choices: continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up and chase them.”
12. “If you have self-esteem, you give yourself the audacity to dream big.”
13. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
14. Worrying doesn’t take away tomorrow’s troubles. It takes away today’s peace.
15. Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better. And then try to be better.
16. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
17. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.”
18. “If we wait until we’re ready, we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives.”
19. “It’s never too late to be what you might have been.”
You might also like these friendship quotes for your one and only bestie.
20. “You don’t have to be great to start. But you have to start to be great.”
21. “We generate fears while we do nothing. We overcome these fears by taking action.”
22. “Vision without execution is just hallucination.”
23. “A river cuts through rock not because of its power but because of its persistence.”
24. “To change your life, you must first change your day.”
25. “Allow yourself to be a beginner. No one starts off being excellent.”
26. “Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.”
27. “Winners will fail over and over again until they succeed.”
28. “You may see me struggle but you will never see me quit.”
29. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”
30. “You have three choices: give up, give in or give it everything you have got.”
Also, read these quotes about family to show your love.
31. “Work as hard as you can and then be happy in the knowledge you couldn’t have done any more.”
32. “Never let small minds convince you that your dreams are too big.”
33. “If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”
34. “If your dreams don’t scare you, they aren’t big enough.”
35. “The distance between dreams and reality is called action.”
36. “The thing about motivated people chasing their dream is they look crazy to lazy people.”
37. “Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds you down or polishes you up is for you alone to decide.
38. “Be the spark everyone needs to brighten up their day.”
39. “If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.
40. “Focus on being productive instead of busy.”
Don’t forget to also read our collection of quotes on fake friends and people.
41. “Successful people are not gifted. They just work hard, then succeed on purpose.”
42. “If you can believe it, your mind can achieve it.”
43. “There’s no traffic after the extra mile.
44. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.
45. “Doing things properly in the first place is the best way to be more productive later. You simply have less to do.”
46. “What we truly need to do is often what we most feel like avoiding.”
47. “You were born to win. But to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win and expect to win.
48. “I gave myself permission to make mistakes. I wouldn’t ever give myself permission not to try.
49. Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.”
50. “When it rains, look for rainbows. When it’s dark, look for stars. When it's bright look for sunshine.
Don’t forget to also check out these deep quotes that will make you think.
51. “More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren’t so busy denying them.
52. “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
53. When life puts you in tough situations, don’t say ‘why me’ say ‘try me'!
54. You either get bitter or you get better.
55. Learn from yesterday. Live for today. Hope for tomorrow.
56. Believe in your dream and strength of your divine-self.
57. Don't let the internet rush you. No one is posting their failures.
58. 5:00 AM: The hour when legends are either waking up or going to bed.
Hope you liked these quotes. Which quote was your favorite one? Leave a comment to tell us in the comment section below, we’ll love to hear that.
Follow us on Instagram: